Friday, February 1, 2013

Birthday Bash Blog Hop

Ok, now that I'm back to reality, I am back to blog hopping!  I got to choose the theme this month and since my birthday is in February (along with Julie W. and Kris), I chose "Birthday Bash"!  I hope you enjoy all of the hopper's projects oh, and leave comments...they don't have to be long!   Have fun hopping!

Best of Birthday Limited Edition Stamp set; Sycamore Street DSP (Sale-a-bration); Watercolor paper; Pretty in Pink and Naturals white cs; White taffeta ribbon colored with Pool Party Stampin' Write marker; Aqua Painter; Pink Pirouette, Basic Gray, Rose Red Stampin' Write markers; Dazzling Details glitter.

1. Julie Davidse NV (You're here!)
2. Michelle Stoll UT (next blog)
7. Jill Wakefield (previous blog)

Each week in February I will have a new birthday card to show you, so check back often!

Julie

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the pink wash around the cupcake on the watercolor paper. What a pretty piece of DSP from the Sycamore Street collection. The little touch of glitter on the heart is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kris! I had watercolored it before I looked at my DSP, I was thrilled when I saw this with just the Pool Party!

      Delete
  2. I love the water color around the image! The Sycamore Street paper is perfect for this card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cathee! I wasn't really sure when I first saw it, but when I pulled it out and put it behind the watercolor paper, I was happy!

      Delete
  3. Such a cute cupcake! The soft colors are perfect for this card. I just love the watercolor paper don't you!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love the watercolor paper! Thanks, Julie!

      Delete
  4. Love the pastel colors and the watercolor look. It makes me want to take a bite of the cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't made real cupcakes in a long time...maybe I need to get my "bake" on! Thanks!

      Delete
  5. So fun! Love how all the blue makes the pink pop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie...I just came across this on SC searching for ideas with this stamp set. LOVE your card...it is just so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate you visiting and leaving your nice comment, Barbara! Thanks!

      Delete