Saturday, February 1, 2014

We Create Blog Hop--Sale-a-brate!

If you didn't know already, it's time to Sale-a-brate!  Sale-a-bration started Tuesday and goes through March 31 this year. There are so many cute things you can get for FREE with a qualifying order, and much of what is in the Sale-a-bration catalog will go buh-bye after the promotion is over, so don't wait.
My card is a CASE of Elisabeth Bellville's card.  I just loved the layout, so I used the new Petal Parade set from the SAB catalog along with the fun Decorative Dots embossing folder (my favorite!!).  I am really starting to love all the gold accents in the Occasions catalog, so I added the gold baker's twine and gold foil sheet as well as the fun gold sequin trim to add just a bit more bling to the gold Stampin' Emboss powder. And oops... I forgot that my gold marker didn't carry over into the new catalog, sorry.  Ya think that's too much gold? 
Time to hop over to Michelle and see which fun Sale-a-bration product she used (there's so many to choose from).

I've had a bit of extra time to create, so I will be post a few new projects this week, YAY!!

Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment