Monday, December 1, 2014

We Create Blog Hop--All Wrapped Up!


I have to apologize for taking such a long break,  I started my new job at Crate & Barrel and working several evenings a week have put a damper on my blogging time.  Luckily, I had a open house last week and had prepared some packages for my displays.  Stampin' Up! has so many packaging options, the hardest part is selecting which is your favorite! (Or...you can just buy it all!!)
Our wonderful Gift Box punch board is a fabulous tool for making boxes up to 4" x 4" (using 12" x 12" cardstock or Designer Series Paper). Our Take Out box, Window box and Tag a Bag box are great pre-made boxes that just need a bit of stamping or embellishments.  Cello bags come in 4 different sizes, but my favorite is the 1" x 8" you can add pencils, pens, candy, and more.  We also carry Big Shot dies in box shapes, just like my fry box.  To top it all off, we have our new Festive Designer Kraft paper rolls and a plethora of beautiful ribbons and trims to tie everything up. You can order anytime, there is still plenty of time to receive your products before Christmas, but don't delay!

I can't wait to see what everyone else came up with this month!  It's always fun to see different ideas that I can CASE! (Copy and Share Everything...as long as you give credit to the designer!!)

Have a spectacularly creative holiday season!!!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment